From Sunday 11th April, we are delighted to be opening every week for Sunday morning worship at 10:30 a.m. We have a visiting minister / speaker each week.
Services during this time will be different in many ways; the leadership team has carefully considered the Welsh Government guidelines and have a Covid-19 Risk Assessment in place. We are thankful to meet and listen the Word of God together.
In order to attend the service, you must book a place for you and any who may be bubbling with you. This is to ensure we have sufficient social distancing measures in place. Please aim to do this at your earliest convenience, hopefully by Saturday midday before the Sunday meeting, so that the seating plan can be completed.
We recognise that circumstances may change and you may want to attend a morning service without having booked. We will do everything we can to accommodate you.
Through booking a place at our in-person service, you are agreeing to observe the following guidelines:
- Social distancing of 2m must be observed at all times.
- Unless exempt, you must wear a facemask. If you have forgotten to bring a facemask, a disposable one will be made available to you.
- Use hand sanitiser before entering the building and after exiting. You are able to bring your own or use the one provided.
- Once seated you will remain in your seat for the duration of the service unless there is an emergency.
- We have a disabled toilet in the vestry, but this is to be used only in an emergency.
- We are unable to sing or talk excessively inside the chapel building.
- We ask that you exit the building promptly once the service has ended.
COVID Symptoms – Please do not attend if you have:
- Tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days.
- Waiting for a COVID-19 test or the results?
Have any of the following symptoms:
– New, continuous cough;
– High temperature or fever;
– Loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste.
– Live with someone who has either tested positive for COVID-19 or had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19 you must not attend. I agree to my information being collected and used as needed in connection to Test, Trace & Protect
As far as possible, we will try to accommodate all who want to attend. But we also want to make it clear that you must not feel pressured into attending. Those who are vulnerable or at high risk must consider the government guidance very carefully. As a church fellowship we care for each other deeply and this will continue whether you are in the building or not.